How much does Uber and Taxify drivers make weekly in Nigeria
How much does Taxify driver make weekly in Nigeria? here is my firsthand experience.
Uber has undoubtedly changed the manner in which we move around. My first contact with Uber was in 2016 while I was living in Hyderabad City in India and it was actually the ideal method to move around the city considering the way that I was new and didn't feel comfortable around the city.
Uber consistently proved to be useful.
While in India Uber additionally had a competition which was Oga Taxi at that point, there was likewise a great deal of discussion regarding which was better as far as evaluating, better-looking taxis, client assistance and so forth
This discussion is like what's going on today in Nigeria among Uber and Taxify. Taxify is truly making life surprisingly difficult for Uber and this prompted Uber cutting their cost per KM last year.
For most youthful Nigerian, both have made more significant business in any event, for ladies. In case you are a Nigerian hoping to make cash on the web, you ought to think about perusing this article
Chapter by chapter guide
How much Do Uber and Taxify Drivers Make weekly?
Last week, I requested a taxi on my Uber App to take me from my home on the island to Computer Village in Ikeja and back. The expense was N8000 (Eight Thousand Nigerian Naira) and throughout my discussion with the youthful Uber driver, he disclosed to me that he just purchased the Corolla for 3Million Naira about 6months prior. He likewise uncovered that his every day target was N20,000. As a money manager, I did the maths N20000 x 6days every week and the all out is #120,000. That implies that this youngster makes 120k weekly and I know graduates who work Monday to Saturday and no influence throughout their time and they acquire 60k compensation monthly. I got exceptionally intrigued and my next question was on the off chance that he meets this day by day target and what he did was give me his book. We are currently nearer to understanding how much uber and taxify drivers make weekly driving in Lagos Nigeria. Continue To peruse.
What was in His book?
From the book, I found that he previously made an outing to the air terminal and back for 10k before he got me and I paid him 10k, This implies that he previously made 18k with bunches of time to make some more cash before the day runs out. By this investigation, I calculated that this person makes over 400k monthly.
400,000 Monthly income is a DREAM COME TRUE for some Nigerians particularly graduates, Imagine in the event that He took a credit of 3Million to purchase the vehicle, it implies that he will actually want to take care of his advance in with regards to a year while carrying on with a day to day existence that most Nigerians dream of.
Prepare to be blown away. He utilizes an iPhone 7 Plus which he clarified as a need as he is both on Uber and Taxify stage.
3days after, I needed to go out of Lagos and I reserved for one more taxi with my Uber App, my conversation with the last taxi fellow was as yet at the forefront of my thoughts so I began a discussion along a similar line with this new fellow and he revealed to me that he just purchased his vehicle about 2weeks now subsequent to driving for another person for longer than a year. His income were not really not quite the same as the primary person however he clarified further that It is more productive in case you are driving your own vehicle.
I trust I have done a great job in responding to the inquiry "how much does taxify driver make weekly in nigeria"
Become a Uber Diver and procure N20,000 after joining on the off chance that you
No comments