SEASRCH ENGINES OPTIMIZATION STRATEGY
Synopsis
We are going to look at are a few techniques to quickly build back links which will successively get your page indexed, in most cases at a pretty speedy pace. If you’re already indexed this may further your position in the search engines or drive the search engines to crawl more of your pages and get more of your site indexed. First Blogging and RSS
Blogs and RSS
Blogging
Blogging is essentially a different way to get back links. Once you compose a blog, Google knows about it practically before you’re finished authoring it.
Google and additional search engines travel to Blog sites too many times in a day to calculate. Once you make a blog posting and nonchalantly drop your web site with a link to it, you have in reality produced a back link.
Any blog host that's of any worthiness is indexed in Google and Google trusts what these Blog web sites say and if you link to your web site in a Blog you’re commonly indexed promptly.
Almost all techniques of getting indexed promptly rely on back links and acquiring them easily. Blogging is an awesome way and so is having your acquaintances link to you who are already indexed. Below are a few reputable Blog web sites that will be of excellent use to you.
Make it a point not to put a blog on every single one or at any rate don’t put a blog on every one and utilize the future techniques I'm going to talk about. It’ll do more damage than good. Great sites to Blog about your web site (listed as I believe they should go, they’re all good):
. BlogSpot
.360 Degrees
.MySpace
.Xanga
.LiveJournal
.Multiply
.Opera
.Blog
There are many, many, many more Blogging web sites. A few are for simply general blogs and others are for particular sorts of Blogs. Do a little research and you will discover a lot more with ease. Blogging blended with Pinging might be the most valuable and successful way to get indexed. It is all free of charge and all truly great when it comes to getting indexed and getting indexed promptly.
I will get into pinging soon but first of all I wish to touch up on RSS.
RSS
RSS stands for Really Simply Syndication. It is a way to let the search engines and blog hosts recognize when you update your page or blog
as soon as it is done. While RSS alone is un-needed, when you make the best of it with your blog or page it’s simply a different tool in the arsenal of indexing that you are able to readily make the best of. Once again,
this isn’t a comprehensive guide to anything it’s simply a way to get you set up and know what you’re doing so I'm not going to write page after page on RSS.
The matchless neat thing about RSS that I may tell you is that it truly does work. Everything I’ve said so far and will work, but RSS is truly simple to accomplish and is simply an add-on to your web site that will help either get you indexed or hold your ranking. There isn’t a great deal more to RSS so I’ll leave it at that and get to the beefier stuff.
Ping It
Pinging is in reality 2 things, it’s more than 2 things but in its principal form it may be 2 things. There’s the old school DOS command to ping which will affirm that an I.P. address or site is alive or at any rate accessible thru DOS.
Then there's the fairly new technique of Pinging that's a little dissimilar. The sort of Pinging I’m discussing now is when you're talking about sending word to the search engines about your page and what it’s all about.
Pinging essentially is telling. Telling the search engines like I said previously. Once you ping something on the net via a site and not the DOS command you're doing 2 things at a time. You're as a matter of fact telling the site to check your site and see that it exists but you're likewise telling the web site to tell the search engines about your web site.
When your site or page has been pinged (you are able to ping either your page or your entire web site, it’s best to do every page one at a time) it lets the search engines recognize you pinged it. Commonly the search engines don’t even have to be interested in your page to then index your page founded on somebody (you) pinging it.
Unless you’re being observed by the search engines they've no idea it’s you pinging the site and not somebody else. They wish to know about it as they think somebody else wishes to know about your web site
Search engines are a lot like adolescents. They rate and rank humans based upon other individuals opinions.
Now, simply because a lot of individuals ping your page (no one truly will do this because it only helps you and not them in the short-term) it doesn’t mean that will assist you. Ping it and forget it is the phrase I like to live by.
Occasionally you’ll have the bots crawling all over you like a shot, occasionally it will take a bit longer and occasionally it will be of no use.
Search engines wouldn’t be a multi, multi-billion dollar business if everybody recognized precisely how they worked or what makes them tick so let’s simply do yourself a favor and not dwell on it and merely do what we know works,
like the material contained in this eBook. Because pinging is such an excellent practice there are tons of sites made to simply ping additional sites. I'll list the sites that ping a lot of sites to let them know about your web site and or page. Here are a few sites you are able to utilize to ping your page or site:
Pingomatic
Blogflux
King Ping
Feedshark
BlogBlip
PinGates
PingIn
AutoPinger
FeedBurner
As I stated these ping sites in reality utilize additional ping sites to ping your web site. What I mean and what you’ll discover is you type your web site and description into the site and then it will take that info and ping anyplace from 5-50 web sites.
This is partially why I said simply utilize one of these sites as it’s really pinging your web site a lot more than just once in many cases. Like the blog sites, you are able to easily discover sites to ping your web site with for indexing purposes I simply listed a couple of them here that are long-familiar and well-thought-of.


No comments